- What was the first creative moment you remember?
My first creative moment would have to be when I decided to write my own comics.
- Did anyone see it?
My parents were there to see it.
- What was your best idea?
My best idea was probably when I decided to move up into more advanced classes in high school.
- What made it great?
I was able to finally actually challenge myself instead of sitting in basic classes not learning anything.
- What was your dumbest idea?
When my friends and I climbed into the back of pick up truck, drove around and threw water balloons at people.
- What made it stupid?
We could have hurt ourselves and our neighbors went and told my parents.
- What is your ultimate creative ambition?
To be the lead designer on a video game.
- What are your typical creative obstacles?
Find the motivation to start and something to even finish a project.
- What are the vital steps to achieving this ambition?
Working hard to learn the skills needed, and land a coop that will help me get started.
- How do you begin your day?
I wake up, check Facebook, twitter, go to the bathroom, and shower.
- What are your habits?
I play around with my hands when I’m in deep thought
- And re those other things you may choose not to call habits;Do you have ritualistic patterns?
I always check Facebook, Reddit, and twitter before I get out of bed.
- Which artist do you most admire, and why?
The artist I admire most is probably Stan Lee, because of the countless stories and characters he’s created.
- What do you and this artist have in common?
A love for superheroes and comic books.
- Who in your life regularly inspires you? How?
My brother because him and I are so similar but different at the same time. I was always more shy while he was outgoing, and it showed me I could do do the same thing.
- When confronted with superior intelligence/talent, how do you respond?
I usually feel bit inferior, and a bit down on my own abilities.
- When confronted with stupidity/laziness, how do you respond?
I usually wonder why they cannot do something that I can, because I know that I’m not the most talented person in the world.
- When you work do you love the process or the result?
I usually enjoy the result more.
- What is your ideal creative activity?
Just messing around with friends thinking of fun things we could do.
- What is your greatest fear.
Not being able to find a well paying job after college.
- What is the likelihood of the answers to the two previous questions happening?
The first one is pretty likely, but the second one I have no idea what the chances are.
- Which of your answers would you most like to change?
- What is your idea of mastery?
Being able to perform any task up to a high quality and you are considered one of the best in the field.
- What is your greatest dream?
To have a good job, a family and a place to live.
- What else do you feel would help to define your “Creative Biology?”